Lee Foundation Board Meeting
Those present: Myers Campbell, Kim McCoy, Paul and Sarah Dougherty, Cyndee Maxwell, EvaMarie Campbell, Patty Eaton, Mark Franks, Shari Kimery, Rayanne Toby.
1. Introductions were made.
2. Financial report: Balance of bank statement is $7,102.35
Total of all holdings: $13,427.86
3. Mrs. Taylor: mowing out by the window-needs a volunteer. Myers will check with Mr. Toby.
4. Fundraising: Mark Franks. Mailed out 100 letters for funding. Has about 100 to go. Will follow
up with personal contact.
5. Shari Kimery- PayPal will be up soon on our website so people can donate online. Facebook
alumni - Shari keep posting updates and events.
6. Cyndee Maxwell- front entry garden. Working on putting in summer plants. Working on getting
mulch to spread. Working on rebuilding the area between the office door and 21st street. Will
make a proposal for the amount needed to do this.
7. Natural playground- Patty Eaton. Easement will not be a significant difference. Will work with
Mrs. H about use of playground space. Need to keep 2 soccer fields. Getting some donations for
the project. Mrs. Creekpaum’s funds from Teacher of the Year award will go toward this project.
8. Sarah Dougherty- requesting of grants for spring donations – Natural Playground application.
9. Lee Elementary Carnival: Horse rides from the UM Boys Ranch. Kim McCoy will have a banner for
Lee Foundation that can be used at various events. Carnival is April 28th, 4:00- 6:30pm
10. History project- gathering names of alumni to record and video memories.
Working with Tulsa Historical Society. Also - Send them donation letters. Scott is reading to
compile lists from the Lee Yearbooks
11. Have Lee on the list for the Maple Ridge Garden Tour.
Meeting adjourned at 12:37
Provided by EvaMarie Campbell